Top 10 Best Bed Tents Of 2020 That You Must Get Acquainted With!
Be it camping the woods with your friends or family, getting privacy in your home, or transitioning your child to sleep in a bed instead of a cot; bed tents have played an enormous role in accommodating us.
There are lots of varieties of bed tents on the market, but how will you know which are the best bed tents available?
Long story short, bed tents are available in a ton of varieties; this is why this guide was formulated so that you pull yourself together and get yourself the best bed tent according to your preference.
Here are the Best Bed Tents Of 2020
75 x 39 x 44.5 inches
Bed Den II - Foldable Privacy Bed
79.5 x 37.4 x 35 inches
Winterial Indoor Privacy Bed Tent
Twin and Full Size
Playhut Paw Patrol 2-in-1 Bed Tent
72 x 35 x 35 inches
BESTEN Floorless Indoor Privacy Tent on Bed
24 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches
Alvantor Bed Canopy Bed Tents
75 x 39 x 47 inches
Privacy Pop Bed Tent
78 x 39 x 47 inches
Pacific Play Tents 19790 Kids Tree House
15 x 15 x 3 inches
Delta Children Toddler Tent Bed
53.9 x 29.1 x 37.4 inches
Secret Castle Bed Tent
3 x 18 x 18 inches
The Bed Tent Dream Tents Bed Canopy Shelter Cabin Indoor is the number one on our list and the top pick for best bed tents of 2020. It is a multi-functional bed tent that will make sure the person who stays inside, does not feel claustrophobic.
The durability of Bed Tent Dream Tents Bed Canopy Shelter Cabin Indoor is next to none, its fabric weighs only 4.3 pounds, but it has a pongee fabric shell that will make sure it won’t rip and fade like any other cheap bed tent.
The Bed Tent Dream Tents Bed Canopy Shelter Cabin Indoor features a large and comfortable are of almost a twin-sized bed, so it has ample room for the sleeper.
The Bed Tent Dream Tents Bed Canopy Shelter Cabin Indoor is designed in such a way that the sleeper does not feel Claustrophobic because its unique design allows for proper airflow.
- It is very durable.
- it is the best bed tent for kids and adults
- The Bed Tent Dream Tents Bed Canopy Shelter Cabin Indoor is very spacious.
- Its design makes it breathable.
- It is very expensive.
- Pongee fabric keeps it from fading and ripping for years.
- It weighs only 4.3 pounds.
- It has the space of a twin-sized bed.
- The airflow inside the bed tent will prevent claustrophobia.
In addition to being durable, Leedor’s 4.3-pound design is ideal for travel. It has a ventilation system that makes people cool and relaxed while they are zipped. Thus the chance of choking in this bedside tent during warm months is very low.
Second, on our list is the Bed Den II – Foldable Privacy Bed by PopFS; it comes with many features that will make you fall in love with it.
The Bed Den II – Foldable Privacy Bed, is foldable and can be stowed away for portability. It weighs only 3-pounds and can be taken anywhere easily.
The Bed Den II – Foldable Privacy Bed features a wide opening for easy entrance and exit.
The Bed Den II – Foldable Privacy Bed, is 79.5×37.4×35-inch so it can easily be set up on a lower bunk bed without ruining the structure
- It has a great height of about 35 inches.
- It is very light.
- It can be folded for easy carrying.
- The entrance and exit portions have ample space.
- It is not very economical and comes at a high price.
- It weighs 3 pounds making it very lightweight.
- It has two wide exit points.
- It consists of fiberglass poles.
- It folds into a compact form for easy carrying.
PopFS is one of the lightest products in this market, weighing just 3-pound. It is also spacious and has a robust build with dense and durable seams. You get stability by fiberglass poles and two entry points you can easily close. It folds in a convenient form to be carried easily.
Up next on this list is the Winterial Indoor Privacy Bed Tent, which is a very beautiful tent with a beautiful and durable design.
The Winterial Indoor Privacy Bed Tent has a very aesthetic design, and it complements the aesthetic of a room in which it is placed in.
The Winterial Indoor Privacy Bed Tent features two small windows so that there is proper ventilation, and the person sleeping inside this tent does not suffocate.
It is made of highly durable material, fabric aside even the zippers are of high quality so that there is no complaint on behalf of the customer in terms of durability.
- It has a great design.
- Two window openings to facilitate ventilation.
- It is very durable.
- It can be used indoors and outdoors.
- The size is very small.
- It can be used while camping outside or on your beds in homes.
- The two aerated windows make sure there is proper ventilation.
- The zippers are non-stick.
- It is very comfortable.
The Winterial Indoor Privacy Bed Tent is advertised as an indoor bed tent, yet it can easily be used outdoors too. It has non-stick zippers on the entrance as well as the two aerated windows. If you do not have a requirement for a large size bed tent, then surely the Winterial Indoor Privacy Bed Tent is a great bed tent for you.
The Playhut Paw Patrol 2-in-1 Bed Tent is a great tent for small children to put over their beds and enjoy.
As the Playhut Paw Patrol 2-in-1 Bed Tent is one of the few child bed tents, it is extremely lightweight and weighs about a single pound.
The Playhut Paw Patrol 2-in-1 Bed Tent features a cute cartoonish dog design that will be appearing in a children’s room.
The Playhut Paw Patrol 2-in-1 Bed Tent is made up of non-toxic materials, and it is free from phthalates and BPA.
- It is completely non-toxic.
- The Playhut Paw Patrol 2-in-1 Bed Tent is a great bed tent for children.
- It can fit almost any child-sized twin bed.
- It is very durable, and the design does not fade.
- It is very easy to set up.
- The Playhut Paw Patrol 2-in-1 Bed Tent has no outdoor application.
- It weighs only 1 pound,
- It is BPA and phthalates-free.
- The Playhut Paw Patrol 2-in-1 Bed Tent can fit almost any child-sized twin bed.
- The EZ twist technology helps to set it up instantly.
The Playhut Paw Patrol 2-in-1 Bed Tent is the best bed tent for children because of its cute design, lightweight and easy to set up setting, now your child can easily set up a tent on their bed! The awesome part is that it is totally non-toxic.
The BESTEN Floorless Indoor Privacy Tent is the fifth bed tent on this list, and it has a unique design to provide you privacy in your home.
The BESTEN Floorless Indoor Privacy Tent covers any full-sized bed and provides top-notch privacy.
The BESTEN Floorless Indoor Privacy Tent is available in a ton of colors so that you can match the best color for your room.
Although it can fit full-sized beds, there is no restriction for smaller sized beds either; it can easily fit any other bed too.
- It has a universal design to easily fit any bed.
- It is very durable.
- It can work great indoors.
- There are many color options.
- It does not have a floor, making it a useless bed tent for outdoors.
- It can fit almost any sized bed.
- There is a large variety of colors available.
- It is a great bed tent for indoors only.
- The polyester is long-lasting.
If you require a bed tent that will be best for your room to ensure privacy while you have no need for a bed tent for outdoors then the BESTEN Floorless Indoor Privacy Tent is a viable option for you because it is very durable, it can fit any sized bed, and it features many colors for you to choose from.
The next addition on this list is the Alvantor Bed Canopy Bed Tent for camping lovers; it can serve as a great outdoor tent.
The Alvantor Bed Canopy Bed Tent is a very durable bed tent that can sustain a huge amount of stress before it rips or fades.
The Alvantor Bed Canopy Bed Tent serves as a great outdoor tent because of its ability to fit a mattress and provide security to the sleeper.
Easy to set up:
It has a pop-up design, so basically, the Alvantor Bed Canopy Bed Tent sets itself up while you just have to do virtually nothing.
- It is very durable.
- It serves as a great outdoor tent.
- It has a large capacity.
- Very easy to set up
- Its large size makes it inconvenient to store it.
- The Alvantor Bed Canopy Bed Tent is washable.
- It is very durable.
- It features a hanging reading-light.
- It has a very large size.
- The Alvantor Bed Canopy Bed Tent can be easily set up.
The Alvantor Bed Canopy Bed Tent is a great outdoor tent with its composition being a washable cover with metal frame making it sturdy and the best bed tent for people that love consistent camping.
The Privacy Pop Bed Tent is top of its class for comfort and privacy; it serves as a great indoor bed tent.
The comfort of the Privacy Pop Bed Tent is next to none because the fabric is very soft and provides comfort to the sleeper.
The Privacy Pop Bed Tent can be set up on any standard bed as bed tent twin size, making it convenient and spacious for adults and kids.
The Privacy Pop Bed Tent comes in dark color to provide privacy while also complimenting the aesthetics of the room
- It has a large door.
- The Privacy Pop Bed Tent has a great design.
- It serves a great indoor tent.
- It has a portable pop-up design.
- The Privacy Pop Bed Tent is very comfortable.
- It has questionable durability.
- You can choose from a variety of colors.
- It has two large entrance points.
- It serves as a private and comfortable indoor tent.
- You can easily set it up.
The Privacy Pop Bed Tent is very beautiful and one of the best twin bed tents for adults and children, it can be easily set up and shields the sleeper from outside noise and light that would disturb the privacy.
Another great tent for children is the Pacific Play Tents 19790 Kids Tree House that you can set up quite easily.
The Pacific Play Tents 19790 Kids Tree House has a great and colorful design, best for children to play in and camp indoors.
The Pacific Play Tents 19790 Kids Tree House is made up of a material that is free from BPA and phthalates to ensure the child playing in it remains free from life-threatening chemicals.
The Pacific Play Tents 19790 Kids Tree House is very spacious for two children to easily enjoy it without running into each other.
- It is a great bed tent for children.
- It can fit any child-sized twin mattress.
- The Pacific Play Tents 19790 Kids Tree House has windows for proper ventilation.
- It is made up of non-toxic material.
- It is not very durable.
- The Pacific Play Tents 19790 Kids Tree House is a great bed tent for children.
- It has windows for ventilation.
- It can fit any twin-sized mattress.
- The polyester is free from BPA and phthalates.
The Pacific Play Tents 19790 Kids Tree House is a great way to prep a child for transitioning them from a cot to a bed, this tent will serve as a great way for them to be trained for sleeping on the bed, it can be used as a stylish and comfortable addition to your child’s room.
Another addition on this list for toddlers bed tents is the Delta Children Toddler Tent Bed on number 9. It is an excellent option for parents that want their children to sleep in a bed instead of a cot.
Safety is the topmost priority in terms of a children bed tent because they cannot struggle to get themselves out of danger, the Delta Children Toddler Tent Bed
can support up to 50 pounds without breaking.
The Delta Children Toddler Tent Bed and all of its parts are JPMA certified, and it is fit for children to use by CPSC and ASTM standards to provide premium quality bed tent for children.
The Delta Children Toddler Tent Bed features a great design and serves as a nice addition to a child’s room, making the room look appealing.
- It can support 50 pounds.
- It is certified to be very safe.
- The guard rails are very durable.
- It has a great design for a children’s room.
- The Delta Children Toddler Tent Bed is very expensive.
- It is JPMA certified in terms of safety.
- The quality is high, and it is very durable.
- It can sustain 50 pounds without breaking.
- The windows are mesh and ventilate it perfectly.
The Delta Children Toddler Tent Bed is a great addition to a child’s room, and it is the best option for a child of under 15-months providing comfort, security, and appeal.
The last one on this list is the Secret Castle Bed Tent, which is another small tent for children; it has a vibrant purple color that makes it appealing to children.
The openings are mesh that makes sure the tent is airy on the inside, and the child does not suffocate.
Transitioning from cot to bed:
The Secret Castle Bed Tent is a great tent to transition your child from sleeping in the cot to sleep in a bed.
The Secret Castle Bed Tent is secured from the sides to ensure that it doesn’t fall on top of the child.
- It’s very affordable.
- The Secret Castle Bed Tent has a beautiful design.
- It has Mesh windows to allow ventilation.
- It is spacious and comfortable.
- The color fades after some time.
- It is a great tent to transition a child from cot to bed.
- The doors are velcro locked.
- It has three windows with Mesh panels to allow entry of air.
- It can fit most standard beds.
The Secret Castle Bed Tent is a functional tent that will help you transition your child from sleeping in his cot to his bed and ensure that all safety features are implemented so that your child will not be in any danger sleeping in this tent.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Bed Tent
One should get acquainted with things to consider before getting themselves a bed tent, here are the following things you must keep in mind before making a purchase:
The budget is the major part of any purchase you make; you must ensure that the item you are buying comes within your budget because the best bed tents might not be the most economical bed tents.
Outdoor or Indoor:
According to your preference, make sure that you buy a sturdy tent if you want to use it outdoors while an indoor tent can be light and made up of a thin fabric.
Bed tents come in various sizes; for a full-size bed, you cannot imagine getting a twin-bed sized bed tent. So make sure you get the right fit of a bed tent for yourself.
Child or Adult:
Bed tents for adults and toddlers differ a lot, especially in space. Bed tents for kids are usually small and very lightweight with only safety features, while adult bed tents are more spacious and offer features like hanging reading lights.
Color usually impacts kid bed tents because children are more prone to colorful objects, if you are looking for girl bed tents then a variety of bright colors like pink, yellow and green etc. would suit better while boy bed tents for a boy’s bedroom suits colors that are dark in shades.
How do I turn my bed into a canopy?
Bed tents without a floor are canopy bed tents and are a great way to turn your bed into a canopy, the best part about bed tent canopies is that they can be attached to almost any size of the bed.
Where to buy best bed tents?
Bed tents are not rare to buy, you can easily get your hands on a bed tent by your nearest Walmart, or if you prefer online shopping, then Amazon has got your back! (All links included with each product)
What is a tent bed?
A tent bed or a bed tent is a kind of tent that you put over your bed for additional comfort, privacy or to avoid outside noise and light to enjoy the comfort of a tent. It is also used for transitioning children from sleeping in their cots to getting used to sleeping in beds.
What stores sell bed tents?
Stores that sell home care items usually sell bed tents; you can also check out the camping section at your local mart to find a good quality bed tent.
How do bed tents work?
Bed tents consist of thing fabric and hard poles for providing structure on the sides; they are great for standing firm on the beds and provide you privacy.
How to fold up bed tents?
Different kinds of bed tents fold, differently, you can choose from a variety of EZ setup or pop-up designs that facilitate folding and setting up bed tents.
How do you make a tent for a toddler bed?
Bed tents for children differ from outdoor tents and adult tents because they are extremely light and come with built-in safety features to ensure the child’s safety, it is usually placed inside the cot for a few days until the child is shifted to a bed with a tent on it.
How do you collapse a privacy pop tent?
The bed tents consist of flexible supports, so privacy pop tents can simply get folded into a compact space; hence they are extremely portable.
How to make bed tents?
DIY bed tents are fairly simple in construction; all you need are durable and flexible supporting poles and fabric like polyester to cover it whole, make sure to make holes for windows to provide ventilation. Usually, Mesh panels are placed in windows of bed tents.
Bed tents are a great addition to your home, be it for camping bed tents, enjoying privacy at home as canopies bed tents, or gifting your toddler a cute bed tent. It is a difficult task to single out a single tent in such a large variety. We hope that this guide helped you make a decision about which bed tent you should buy. So, break a leg and get yourself one of the best bed tents of this year!