Top 7 Best Water Coolers of 2020- Review and Guide
Water is a basic need of life. We all get a craving for cold water after exercise or a day out in the hot sun, and no one knows why! In this time and age, we cannot rely on simple coolers and refrigerators. Water dispensers provide you with crisp cool water on the press of a button and have become a norm in every home, gym and office out there.
When you go out to get yourself a water cooler; you will be perplexed with the numerous choices. Buying the wrong water dispenser will put you in a world of hurt because these bad boys do not come cheap. To benefit from the best water cooler; you need best w to properly research them and find the best one for yourself, in this water dispenser reviews and buying guide you will find the top 7 best water coolers of 2020, all in one place!
Top 7 Best Water Coolers of 2020
Costway 2-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser
Bottleless Countertop Water Dispenser
Avalon A5 Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser
Primo White Bottom-loading Cold and Hot Water Cooler
Brio CL520 Commercial Grade Hot and Cold Top Load Water Dispenser Cooler
Primo Bottom Loading Water Cooler
Primo Deluxe Top Loading Hot/Cold Water Dispenser
Last on our list is also a product by Primo which is the Primo Deluxe Top Loading Hot/Cold Water Dispenser and unlike the previous Primo product on the list; it is a top-load water dispenser with a pet station.
The Primo Deluxe Top Loading Hot/Cold Water Dispenser takes care of you and your pet with a pet station so that you can provide your pet with a supply of clean and fresh water at the press of a button.
The pet bowl and the water tray both are removable and can be cleaned so that there is no mould formation.
The Primo Deluxe Top Loading Hot/Cold Water Dispenser is made up majorly of stainless steel parts so that it doesn’t get damaged easily.
- A pet station to provide cold water for your pet.
- Removable dish tray and pet bowl for easy cleaning.
- LED nightlight and a child-lock to keep it family-friendly.
- It is very durable; thanks to its stainless steel composition.
- The temperature of water dispensed is not constant; it does not uniformly cool the water.
- The Primo Deluxe Top Loading Hot/Cold Water Dispenser comes with a removable pet bowl.
- The components are BPA-free.
- The leak-guard is present to ensure there are no leaks.
- The speed of water dispensed is instant.
- It comes with night light and child-lock.
The Primo Deluxe Top Loading Hot/Cold Water Dispenser is a family-friendly water cooler dispenser that even tends to the animal in your house with a removable pet station so that you can provide your little buddy with some water while you enjoy yourself a drink as well.
Number 6 on this list is stylish and sleekest of these dispensers which is the Primo Bottom Loading Water Cooler. It is a customer-favorite and received many positive reviews.
The Primo Bottom Loading Water Cooler is a 5-gallon water dispenser that can hold up to 5-gallon water jugs to provide you with crisp cold or piping hot water at a button’s press.
The majority of the construction of the Primo Bottom Loading Water Cooler is made up of stainless steel so it can easily withstand all kinds of stress.
The Primo Bottom Loading Water Cooler comes equipped with many features, including a night light, push-button controls, removable stainless steel tray and heating and cooling light indicators.
- Primo provides a 1-year warranty and many money-saving coupons for consumers.
- The Primo Bottom Loading Water Cooler majorly consists of stainless steel components that make it resistant to abuse.
- It is very energy-efficient.
- Push-button makes it easy to dispense water.
- It is very noisy in function.
- The plastic portion of the panel is loosely screwed and can be taken apart fairly easily.
- It consists of 2.0 compressor for fast dispensing of water.
- The stainless steel tray is removable and easy to clean.
- Child-safety lock installed on hot water button.
- Push-button controls and LED indicators to make it user-friendly.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
The Primo Bottom Loading Water Cooler is a stylish addition to your home with plenty of features and an economical price tag attached to it. If you do not mind the noise and wish for a bottom load water dispenser with a powerful compressor, then the Primo Bottom Loading Water Cooler is for you.
Brio has reserved another spot on this list because of their incredible products but the Brio CL520 Commercial Grade Hot, and Cold Top Load Water Dispenser Cooler is a bit different from the last one because it is a top load water dispenser; nevertheless, it functions just as good.
The Brio CL520 Commercial Grade Hot and Cold Water Dispenser Cooler comes equipped with two temperature settings so you can enjoy with crisp cold or warm water at the press of a button.
Stainless Steel Reservoirs
The Brio CL520 Commercial Grade Hot and Cold Top Load Water Dispenser Cooler comes with stainless steel reservoirs so that there is no temperature loss when the device isn’t in use.
The warm water dispenser level comes with a two-step dispensing mechanism which serves as a child safety lock so that children do not accidentally press the hot water lever.
- There are two temperature nozzles to provide you with a dual temperature choice of water.
- The two-step mechanism makes the water dispenser child-safe.
- It is very affordable.
- The design is stylish and innovative.
- The stainless steel reservoir makes sure you get a constant temperature of the water every time.
- The water is not hot enough to make tea and coffee.
- The non-spill top makes it leak proof.
- Two-step dispensing mechanism makes it child-safe.
- Stainless steel reservoirs make sure that the water stays at a constant temperature.
- It is quite affordable.
The Brio CL520 Commercial Grade Hot and Cold Top Load Water Dispenser Cooler is a great choice for people who do not have much need for piping hot water. So if you only need a cold water dispenser at an affordable price, then the Brio CL520 Commercial Grade Hot and Cold Top Load Water Dispenser Cooler is for you.
Primo is a famous brand in terms of water cooler dispensers and no doubt the Primo White Bottom-loading Cold and Hot Water Cooler is a representation of this brand.
Two temperature settings
The Primo White Bottom-loading Cold and Hot Water Cooler comes with a two water temperature setting as suggested by its name. You can dispense piping hot or ice-cold water at the press of a button.
The Primo White Bottom-loading Cold and Hot Water Cooler is the best home water cooler because it comes with a nightlight, if you want to drink water at night and comes with a child-lock to ensure children do not harm themselves.
Sometimes, one does not exactly search for the water cooler dispensers with a stylish design. The Primo White Bottom-loading Cold and Hot Water Cooler is a simple water cooler dispensers with no flashy designs.
- It has a simple and sleek design.
- The Primo White Bottom-loading Cold and Hot Water Cooler comes with a night light.
- The child safety lock makes it ideal for households with small children.
- It can hold 3 – 5-gallon water jugs with ease.
- It is affordable and very easy to maintain.
- The instructions are unclear when setting it up.
- The Primo White Bottom-loading Cold and Hot Water Cooler has a capacity to hold 3 – 5-gallon water jugs.
- It comes with a child safety lock and night light.
- The Primo White Bottom-loading Cold and Hot Water Cooler is made up of sturdy material; hence it is durable.
- Its tray is dishwasher safe, and the whole device is easy to cleaning.
The Primo White Bottom-loading Cold and Hot Water Cooler is one of the best home water coolers and it is the top pick for home and office use. It is a compact device with a simple design. It provides water in two water temperature settings. It is very energy-efficient and affordable.
The Avalon A5BOTTLELESS A5 Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Dispenser is number 3 on this list of the best water cooler dispensers of 2020. It is another bottle-less water dispenser which saves you the hassle of continuously switching water bottles.
The Avalon A5BOTTLELESS A5 Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser features three water temperature settings for users so that they can drink according to their preference. You can choose between normal, extreme cool and piping hot water temperature settings.
The Avalon A5BOTTLELESS A5 Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser is equipped with a charcoal filter to make sure you get the cleanest supply of water.
The Avalon A5BOTTLELESS A5 Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser is bottle-less and consists of two stainless steel tanks of varying capacity that store hot and cold water and refill as you dispense water.
- The Avalon A5BOTTLELESS A5 Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser has a great design.
- The installation is easy because the instructions are very clear and helpful.
- Proper indication of hot water, cold water and filter replacement.
- Charcoal filter that purifies the water as it is dispensed.
- The Avalon A5BOTTLELESS A5 Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser is quite noisy.
- It is equipped with dual charcoal filters for a clean supply of water.
- It is bottle-less and contains two stainless steel tanks that are refilled from the external water supply
- It comes with a three-temperature setting.
- The nightlight is helpful for drinking at night.
The Avalon A5BOTTLELESS A5 Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser provides you fresh, and clean supply of water because the refilled water in the stainless steel tanks are passed through dual filters. It is a great water cooler dispenser if you don’t mind the noise.
The Bottleless Countertop Water Dispenser by Brio is a great water dispenser if you don’t like the hassle of continuously fitting your dispenser with bottles of water.
The Bottleless Countertop Brio water dispenser is only 17 inches high and occupies a tiny space. It can be easily fit anywhere because there is no additional height of the water bottle making it one of the best small water dispensers for home.
As the name suggests the Bottleless Countertop Water Dispenser by Brio requires no bottle to provide you with hot and cold water. The pipeline directly attaches to the water dispenser.
Purification and Filteration system
The Bottleless Countertop Water Dispenser by Brio is equipped with a carbon filter and purifying system to make sure no contaminants are present in your drinking water.
- The carbon filter purifies water.
- There is no need to attach a water bottle to this water dispenser.
- It is of compact size and can fit anywhere.
- It is virtually silent and makes no noise.
- The Bottleless Countertop Water Dispenser by Brio is very easy to clean and maintain.
- It is very expensive.
- The Bottleless Countertop Water Dispenser by Brio comes with a 10-year warranty.
- There is no need to continuously replace water bottles.
- The filter purifies the water, so you drink fresh and clean water only.
- It is very easy to clean.
The Bottleless Countertop Water Dispenser is a great water cooler dispenser if you don’t mind the price tag. After buying this water cooler, you won’t have to face the hassle of continuously replacing water bottles and the water you supply will automatically be filtered and purified with a durable carbon filter.
The Costway 2-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser is the best water cooler of 2020 and the top pick for our list. It is the best top loading water dispenser because it comes with a built-in ice maker.
The Costway 2-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser comes in a very sleek and modern design. It complements the appeal of the room wherever it is placed.
Built-In Ice Maker
The Costway 2-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser comes with the in-built ice-making machine that can hold up to 4 pounds of ice and make nine bullets of ice in 6-14 minutes depending on the level of coldness set.
The Costway 2-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser comes with an easy-to-use control panel and LED indicators to aid you in what’s going on in the device, and you can easily distinguish between hot, cold and normal temperature water.
- The Costway 2-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser is a durable water cooler dispenser.
- It has a user-friendly control panel.
- It has a stylish and appealing design.
- It is completely child-safe.
- The LED screen helps to distinguish cold and hot water.
- The built-in ice maker makes ice instantly.
- It operates very loudly.
- It has a user-friendly panel.
- The Costway 2-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser has a child-lock to ensure safety.
- Is has a built-in ice maker.
- LED panel helps in distinguishing cold and hot water.
The Costway 2-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser is a stylish water cooler dispenser and no doubt the best on this list which is why it is our top pick. If you do not mind a noisy device, then the Costway 2-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser is the best water cooler dispenser for you.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Water Cooler
To ensure that you’ve made the right purchase, you cannot simply buy the first water dispenser that crosses your path. This requires careful consideration, as you want to get a unit that provides you good value for the money. So let’s check out a few factors that you must keep in mind before you buy a water dispenser.
Irrespective of the sort of device you are looking for, its structure matters. It’s the same with water dispensers. Durability is strongly related to the design of the product, the material used in the production and the attention to detail of the manufacturer. You do not want to be stuck with a low-quality water dispenser.
The basic function of a water dispenser is to provide you with hot or cold water at the instant. Water dispensers nowadays are equipped with many additional features such as a nightlight, LED indicators, removable components, child safety locks and much more!
The whole point of a drain hair catcher is to cause you less inconvenience. So search for one that does not require much effort in cleaning and installing.
There are three major categories of water dispensers: each of them has its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Bottom-Load Dispenser
Many people choose this form of water dispenser because it is considered to be one of the most efficient. This form of dispenser normally conceals the bottle of water. As a consequence, it is sometimes preferred for the workplace or more technical settings.
Plus, because the container is placed at the bottom of the device, you won’t have to think about removing the bottle of water and flipping it upside down. This may be very uncomfortable, particularly for the elderly. Not to mention that this form of a dispenser is typically better adapted to water spillage accidents. This means that the risk of spillage is low, if not absolutely removed.
- Top-Load Dispenser
Irrespective of the bottom load dispenser, this form requires you to raise a container of water. Around the same moment, you’re going to have to turn it upside down. In general, with this sort of device, the container is not covered, which might not be appealing. Because of it’s economical price, the top-load dispenser is deemed to be the best water cooler for home use.
The bottle-less dispensers do not require a bottle to attach to the device at all. All you need to do is attach a water supply to the inlet and watch the dispenser to its magic. It is a great dispenser for those that do not have sufficient space for the rest of the two types, but it is very expensive to buy.
What brand of water dispenser is the best?
The best water dispenser is one that provides you with instant cool or warm water at the press of a button or pulling a level. There are many other features that go into play when selecting the best water dispenser for home. Primo, Brio and Costway are the top-rated water dispensers.
Which is better top or bottom loading water dispenser?
The top and bottom loading water dispenser are very different from each other. The top-loading water cooler dispenses water by the force of gravity, and the exposed water bottom looks unappealing while top-loading water dispensers also take up a large space.
On the other hand, bottom-loading water dispensers take up less space and look more aesthetic while water is dispensed at the expense of electricity hence making them less energy efficient but more good-looking.
How do I choose a water dispenser?
A lot of thought goes on in getting yourself a water dispenser. The best water dispenser is one with the most features, durability and looks stylish with respect to the place or room it is placed in.
What should I look for in a water cooler?
The best water cooler for home is one that performs its function (i.e. providing cool water), all other features such as child-lock, a nightlight, top-loading, bottom-loading or bottomless and design are secondary and depend on the personal preference and differ from person to person.
Are water coolers sanitary?
Nowadays, most water coolers come with removable dish-trays and other parts so they can be cleaned as accumulated water usually leads to molding.
Is a water cooler cheaper than bottled water?
Buying bottled water is expensive in the long run while getting yourself a water cooler is a one-time investment, not to mention a water cooler remains filled for a long time while bottled water empties fairly quickly.
How do you replace a water bottle in a water cooler?
Water cooler gallons can be easily replaced, more so if it is a bottom load water dispenser, so it doesn’t call for much heavy lifting. If it is a top-load water dispenser, then you must remove the empty water gallon and fit the filled gallon right on the tip of the nozzle.
Water dispensers are the necessity of every place; they are convenient and provide a lot of utility. In this detailed guide, you can note the wide difference in features that make each and every water dispenser different from each other. In the end, all rests on your preference and any machine can be the best water cooler dispenser for you! Hoping that this guide will help you find the perfect water dispenser.